If you don’t want to spend money on Facebook ads, try posting the video link to different Facebook groups where you know people will be interested in it. To do so, you must first identify your target audience and then narrow down your specialization. Oh, and don’t forget to put text in your video. That appears to be more popular. Best of luck!
Get more Facebook video views
- Make videos that are square.
- Within the first three seconds, grab people’s attention.
- Captions can be added to your videos.
- Tap for sound, if possible.
- Concentrate on a single point.
- Natively upload your videos (through Buffer!)
- Make a title that is descriptive.
- Make a Facebook-specific version of your copy.
- Make a unique video.
- Boost your video on Facebook
- Run PAID ADVERTISEMENTS
- DO NOT SPAM, SHARE VIDEO IN A GROUP
- Create a group, invite others, and share videos.
- Share this on your Facebook timeline.
If you have money to invest, Facebook allows you to run advertising. It’s quite simple and straightforward to build an ad for your Facebook sites, and the fees are relatively reasonable when compared to Google AdSense acheter abonné youtube.
Because Facebook has such a large user base, you can target your audience there, or your video may go viral on Facebook and other social media sites.